- Physical therapy focuses on achieving optimal physical function and mobility, providing strengthening programs and education.
- Occupational therapy helps patients function in everyday activities such as bathing, dressing, and wheelchair mobility, helping residents maintain as much self-sufficiency as possible.
- Speech and language therapists help residents regain their speech and hearing skills so they can communicate more effectively, targeting cognitive, linguistic and swallowing disorders.
We are proud that more than 70% of our patients who come to us for rehabilitative care are discharged to their homes in less than 30 days. Also, all of our campuses offer a back-to-home program in which our patients can go home with their therapists. Each discharge plan is carefully monitored to ensure the plan is quick but thorough enough to prepare a patient for the day-to-day challenges they may encounter in their specific home environment.
Rehabilitative therapies offered at Country Club Rehabilitation Campuses include:
- Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Recovery Including COPD and CHF
- Fall Prevention and Management
- Transferring, Ambulation, and Mobility
- Dysphasia (swallowing) Disorders
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Management
- Joint Replacement Recovery Training
- Knee and Hip Replacement Recovery
- Shoulder and Elbow Replacement Recovery
- Non-Surgical, Medication-Free Treatment Options
- Active Assisted Therapeutic Exercise and Biofeedback
- Peripheral Neuropathy (painful burning feet) Care
- Specialty Prosthetics, Splints, and Adaptive Equipment
- Gait Training
- Cognitive Strategy Training
- Wheelchair Positioning and Mobility
- Safety Training with Residents, Family, and Caregivers
- Back to Home Assessment with Follow-Up Care
© 2017 Country Club Rehabilitation Campus